Don't Miss Any of the Conversation

Don't miss any of the conversation! Join us at the new home of the Ancient Journey Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Ancient Journey Enters a New Phase

This will be the final blog post on Ancient Journey...

In my previous post I described some of the new adventures that are coming about with the transition of Missional Monks from a podcast and online social network to a dedicated equipping organization. For quite some time I have been working on consolidating my various projects into one website and at 2am, August 22, 2011 it has finally happened! From now on you can find my writings and information about our various activities at MissionalMonks.com. You'll find all the posts from this site, plus information on The Gathering, The Academy for Missional Wisdom, the Missional Monks Podcast, the Missional Monks Network and, of course, Communitas & other equipping ministries on the new site.

So...see you there!

No comments: