Don't Miss Any of the Conversation

Don't miss any of the conversation! Join us at the new home of the Ancient Journey Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Missional and Incarnational Life


Over the next several days I’ll be posting a series of conversation starters on the topic of missional / incarnational life. I am convinced that this way of encountering and living out our faith is essential. The language may change - in other words, I’m not committed to the words “missional” and “incarnational” - but the realities to which these words point are grounded in scripture and issue from the very nature of God - to the degree which God has chosen to be revealed and we are able to discern.


These posts are all written and are scheduled as follows:


Tuesday, October 20 - Contrasts

Thursday, October 22 - Toward a Missional and Incarnational Theology

Monday, October 26 - From Theology to Practice & From Ministry to Theology

Wednesday, October 28 - What does missional life look like?

Friday, October 30 - Issues of Sustainability


I don’t know how much conversation these will generate. There was a day when we had long conversations back and forth, but I posted more regularly back then...


I hope to engage in dialog, but I want to say now that if the content of a comment is primarily addressed in a later post, I may not say more about it until after that post has come up. 


Thanks for working through these issues with me.


Grace and Peace,

Bret

No comments: